Quick Tips: What To Check Periodically In Your Backlinks
It's easy to forget the health of your hard-earned backlinks. From time to time, you should check your backlinks to see if there are any problems.
Here are the 5 things to consider when making a health check:
- Check for HTTP links: Both the site and the links should be secure.
- Check for broken links: Links might end up broken in time. Get in touch with the webmaster to get them corrected.
- Check for nofollow links: Adding nofollow links to the website might be a website policy, but you can still try to get them removed by the webmaster.
- Check for the right content context: Maybe the backlink should be on another page or in another content. Make sure to check the best place for your link.
- Check for missing links: Your guest post or article might have been published on another website, but somehow editors might forget to put links. Correct them.
Not Happy With Your Online Performance?
Be our next client
Our team is here to quick audit your ppc campaigns, organic traffic performance or website usability.
Just Get In Touch With Us!